Skip to main content

Terrier Truffles Sur L'Herbe

Had a restless night dreaming about the labrador up the road, it's only a matter of time before we become better acquainted you can be sure of that. I'm not entirely shallow though you know, spent the other half of the night contemplating the complex geo-political implications of the Egyptian situation. And sausages. I love sausages. Sadly there were none of them on offer this morning. Walkies was a swift one round Jacob Smith Park, he kept me on the lead all the way round, the tight bastard. Needless to say the chance of an impromptu alfresco breakfast of terrier truffles sur l'herbe is heavily diminished when you are on your lead. Didn't get so much as an arse sniff or nothing. Convinced they are going away this weekend as we stopped off at Morrisons on the way and he bought even more beer and wine than normal. Stalag 49 for me then. Still at least I'll be guaranteed a warm breakfast there. Pooh count: 2, a modest start to the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof