Skip to main content

Walkies In The Park

Out for a walk in the park with me Dad this morning we saw this poor old lady take a terrible fall near the bandstand. Well, when I saw she was poor, we assume that she was poor as she only had £1.20 in her purse. That's not going to buy me many biscuits is it? Woof. Pooh count: just the one, I can't really be bothered today. We chucked it over next door, where the cats live, just to see how long it takes them to get the message. Me Dad's been specially training me to do aerodynamic ones. We put an ice lolly stick through the middle and away she goes. Around 6 metres is our personal best so far, which I'm quite proud of really, from a standing start so to speak. There's plans afoot to build some sort of launching pad involving a heavy duty elastic band and a couple of sturdy posts if the cats persist with their night time shit sniping, I'll keep you posted on that one, no pun intended. Me Dad has apparently written to the British Olympic Committee to see if there's any chance of getting Pooh Aeronautics as he calls it into this summer's event. I mean they have synchronised swimming and all sorts now don't they? There's been a lot of interest from the Yanks apparently, although they probably have a different name for it over there, and spell it funny. Poop Chuck maybe? Or Shat Fling perhaps? Channel 5 are after it and Wolves are in the frame to sponsor us, although we were rather hoping for a reply from Adidas we haven't heard anything back from them as yet. Oh, hang on, I'll have to go, get another lolly stick out Pater this brown bomber is gonna have it's own inbuilt rear gunner....

Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof