Skip to main content

I'm Back!

Refreshed from a fortnight at Stalag 45 whilst everybody else pissed off on holiday. They didn't even let me take me iPad in case it got nicked they said, so blogging options were somewhat limited. We had to amuse ourselves by watching the Olympics on an old black & white telly that one of the other lads, Spike, had smuggled in. I'd never heard of the Olympics before. I have to say I really enjoyed it, and can't wait for next year's. Personally, I wasn't entirely convinced that the opening ceremony accurately portrayed everything that is quintessentially British. There was no sign of Simon Cowell or Jeremy Kyle for a start off. I think that we kind of dumbed down Britain, to make it easier to understand for the Americans I assume. My favourite bit of the opening ceremony though was the parade at the end of all the different countries that we've conquered. We're doing very well with all those gold medals aren't we too, unlike our antipodean chums the Ozzies. It's not surprising that the aren't any good at running I suppose, as if they were they wouldn't be there in the first place would they? It also struck me as being pretty ironic that our first gold medal was won by women reversing. Meanwhile the Somali team have apologised I see for getting sailing and shooting mixed up as just one sport. Anyway, gotta go, it's a quarter to sausage o'clock. Woof.

Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof