Skip to main content

nPower And EastEnders

nPower have apparently received thousands of thank you letters following their latest energy bill price hike. They come from people thanking them for bringing their inheritances forward by a few years. Woof. I watched that EastEnders thing for the first time ever on the telly last night after there was a bit of a panic on when the teenager's iPad broke and he couldn't watch it in his room (at least I think it was EastEnders, it could have been CrimeWatch). It's very similar to Strictly Come Dancing and the X Factor I thought. Fucking shit. Me Dad doesn't care for it much either, he said that he'd rather shit in his hands and clap than watch that again. It's the Bake Off final tonight, we'll all be watching that though, if only to see if Mary Berry has clung onto life for another week. She doesn't look well does she? Like a fucking skull with lipstick on she is. Still, I imagine she'll make a fortune at Halloween, if she can manage to wring another week out of life. She must be about 160 at least. I reckon that they only reason that the BBC picked her for the job was that it was the only woman that they could find that they thought would be safe around Paul "I'll just put my baguette to one side to rise" Hollywood. The dirty get.

Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof