Skip to main content

Firetran Sam and Peppa Pig

In yet further proof that the world has gone mad, Peppa Pig has been blasted by the metropolitan liberal elite for being sexist. What's wrong with being sexy [Ed: it's sexIST].

Anyways ... The makers of children’s cartoons Peppa Pig and Fireman Sam have been accused of sexism by firefighters.

London Fire Brigade has blasted the kids’ shows for using “stereotypical gender specific wording”.

Such as ? Well fireman for a kick off. This is despite the fact that the show - Fireman Sam - has been on TV with that title since 1987. Apparently it's now wrong to use the term 'fireman'.

What do we need to replace it with?

Fireperson? Nope that's got the word 'son' in it which is obviously reinforcing a male stereotype.
Firewoman? Nope that's also got the word 'man' in it, as per above
Them? Nope, that's got the word 'he' in the middle

It's got to be something that celebrates the sexual diversity of the London Fire Brigade.

I don't know about you; but when the fuckin' house goes up in flames I want someone round pronto who can batter the door down with a sledgehammer; not some demi-tart who'll moan about it being 'too hot' inside.


Here's a picture to prove the worlds gone mad, is it a woman, is it a bloke, or is it hedging its bets and being fifty/fifty?  Sam or Samantha? I honestly can't tell. Just wearing nail varnish isn't enough luv!

Firetran Sam, Firestran Sam
She says she's a girl, but she looks like a man.
Early in the morning, just as day is dawning
Firetran Sams still yawning

So your house is up in flames
But hey - don't call me names.
I'm entitled to be a fireman/woman/person/fighter/operative too.
Under the EU's LGBT Fundamental Rights Act.

etc. Woof !


Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof