Skip to main content

BT WHOLE HOME WIFI

It's rant time after my Uncle's shoddy experience with BT. He needed an extra disk for his WiFi - which comes from BT btw.

Off to the shop online, logon as an existing BT WholeHome WiFi customer, picks BT WholeHome WiFi additional disk as shown.

note it says works with any broadband service provider. So as I already have BT WholeHome WiFi it should be a shoe in yes?

Waited for 3 days for it to arrive, follow instructions to the letter and it doesn't fuckin work.

Phone BT shop, get bounced around.

BT: Hello sir can I help you?
Me YES I can't get my new BT WholeHome WiFi disk to work.

BT: Have you followed the instructions sir?
Me No I just pressed all the buttons at random.

BT very witty sir. Who is your provider
Me YOU ARE FFS

BT let us just check ah yes you have BT WholeHome WiFi premium and you've bought a BT WholeHome WiFi extra disk.
Me yep call me cavalier

BT ah well the BT WholeHome WiFi disk doesn't work with BT WholeHome WiFi premium.

Me despite the fact it says works with ANY provider and I just happen to have you BT WholeHome WiFi as my provider?

BT aaah ... I can see you've spotted the flaw in our online website. 
Me No shit Sherlock. The flaw is that your product doesn't work with your network despite having an identical name.

BT afraid so sir yes, we've deliberately wasted your time. 
Me can I swap this Duffer for an exact match?

BT aaah we don't have any in stock that's why they didn't show on the website.
Me didn't stop you showing near identical but incompatible disks did it?

BT aaah you've spotted the other flaw in our website
Me well you can piss right off...

Stay Woof



Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof