Skip to main content

Emotional Support Duck

Fuck me; I've just read that a guy in the US of A - where else - has got a travelling companion. A duck named Daniel. And get this the duck's allowed to go on holidays with his owner; he even gets his own seat on the fuckin' plane. How about that? He gets away with it cos he ain't just any old pet - he's an emotional support duck.

Take note Mum the next time you're thinking of heading off leaving me in the kennels. I can come with you instead - free of charge. Just tell them I'm an emotional support terrier with tourettes and I provide TLC. Oh and don't forget you'd be a nervous wreck without me - these things are too big to fly!

If you don't believe me watch this video. I love the fact the duck's called Daniel. Cue for a song.

Daniel is traveling tonight on a plane.
I can see the red tail lights, heading for Spain.
Oh and I can see Daniel flapping (waving) goodbye.
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes

No it's not clouds in your eyes - the really have allowed a duck on a plane. It's even got a nappy on in case it shits itself on the seat! Given the Boeing 747 Max's track record, that's a good call..

PS: Daniel is a four-year-old Indian Runner duck and is certified for providing emotional support services. I bet his owner is certified too. The thing is - an Indian Runner Duck can't actually fly. The poor bastard's probably looking out of his window seat thinking - if only ....

Woof !

Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof