Skip to main content

The Fucking Kids

They go back to school next week, hoo fucking rah, and good riddance to the lazy idle bastards I say. I'll have the house to meself, sleeping all day in a nice sunny spot by the window. Yes, I did say sunny, because the sun is coming out bang on cue once the great unwashed go back to school. That's what the Met Office say anyway: "fine and dry weather next week as high pressure dominates" - bring it fucking on. They've done my bastard head in this last 6 weeks. They live like fucking pigs. You can't see the fucking floor in the big one's room you know. It looks like there's been a fucking explosion in there. We've no idea what colour the fucking carpet is, or even if there IS a carpet in there. And as for the other fella, don't you think that nearly 15 is a bit old to be out "playing" and having "sleepovers"? It all sounds a bit fucking gay to me. He's got an earring you know. A fucking earring. He'll be joining the bastard navy next. Or having his nipple pierced. Birching that's what they fucking need. Hanging's too good for them.

Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof