Skip to main content

I'm alright Jack

It would have been me Dad's 59th birthday today, God knows what he would have made of the current pile of shite we're all facing.

No doubt he would have made some sarky comment about stockpiling toilet rolls. As he once wittily observed you could always use the Daily Mail instead.

Just like war  - WAR! ... what is it good for? Nothing, absolutely nothing. NOT unless you count bashing the Labour Party for the last 100 years, and perpetuating the status quo.

Mind you using the Mail would have blocked the khazi big style. So, he didn't really think that through - did he?

I've got log cabin fever even more than usual now, with fuck all to do but wee on the floor, have a quick dump, dream about pigs ears. I can't even be arsed to swear much.

Still; I've been careful keeping my paws to the ground, and putting ... ahem ... a few items aside for when the shit hits the fan.


The keen eyed amongst you - which EXCLUDES Thomas Bell of Brigg obviously - will have noted there are no pigs ears in my secret stash.

Still, I'm alright Jack.

Woof !

Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof