Skip to main content

Junior Toddler Chef

Fuck me, yet another load of TV tosh to view, This time it's NOT the Great British Bake Off, it's JUNIOR Bake Off!

Who the hell needs to see someone's else's little brat showing off their cooking skills?

Here's a run down of the contestants.

Alfie Suggs aged 3, he loves beans, every meal features beans. Likes to smear his dinner in his hair and on his face.

Tristram Ffforbes-Smyth Rhys-Mogg aged 5, calls the servant when he wants his dinner. Foie Gras, Beluga Caviar, Oven Roasted Pheasant with Quail eggs, that sort of thing.

Chelsea-Marie aged 3; Nevers eats anything until she's screamed herself hoarse for 10 minutes first. Sulks in the corner.

etc

Who makes these programs up? Junior Bake Off, Britain's Got Toddler Talent. Or Infant War Reporter; where plucky 5 year olds visit war torn Sudan, and report direct from the front line with Eritrea.

There's enough shite on TV already without adding Junior Toddler Chef to the list. 

Sadly in Episode 1 little Alfie shit himself - both literally and metaphorically - when faced with the Technical Challenge. It didn't involve beans, so he had a hissy fit moment. Sadly he missed the Showstopper round, as he was still having his nappy changed. 

Tristram won Star Baker although to be fair it was his personal butler Chives, who did all the baking whilst Tristram played the Stock Market on his iPad. He's gone offshore just like daddy.

Woof! 

Popular posts from this blog

Glasto

You couldn't make it up could you. I spent much of the weekend dozing on the sofa watching telly. Glastonbury was on, although sad to say there was no Snoop Dog, Bone Jovi or any other canine related artists. The big news seemed to be the lack of female headliners and now we know why as one scored a spectacular own goal. She missed her slot cos she was doing her hair. It takes ages she said. Why NOT start doing your hair well before your show time. Aaagh no where's my handbag I've left it in the car, I've got to back to fetch it.

my Mum, your Dad

It's a new reality show FFS Endless permutations My Mum, your Dad My Mum, your Mum My Dad, your Dad My Mum, my Dad + your Dad My Mum, your Mum + your Dad Stay woof

it's bin day

I love a by election but only for the nutters who stand in them. I expected the Monster Raving Loony Party but there's a new kid on the block ... Count Binface. So i've been inspired to stand myself as his buddy, Count Benny of Thejets. Just like my inspiration Sir Elton, I'm still standing. My policies include:- Lowering taxes on dog food Campaigning for more poo bins Compulsory banning of cats Gotta go,  I ate something 'dodgy' earlier in the park and I think I'm about to lose my deposit! Stay woof